We Offer Swift Repairs for Your Burst Pipes
Call Our Trusted, Local Plumber Today
Burst pipes are definitely one of the more stressful plumbing issues you could endure and they can really take their toll on daily household/commercial operations. Not only do they flood the area and waste as much as 400 litres of water in an hour, but they can also make your home rather unsafe. For example, they tend to weaken the building materials, produce mould, attract pests while also damaging furniture and appliances.
Why Access Plumbing?
Luckily, at Access Plumbing, we have over 30 years of experience when handling plumbing systems and have tackled various household and commercial problems so we are more than qualified to handle burst pipes. We guarantee:
- Fast Service
- Qualified professionals
- Fixed costs
- Great Customer Service
- 24/7 Emergency Service
What can YOU do?
Water’s being wasted in the house but fret not, there are steps you can take to control the chaos! Here’s what you need to do as soon as the issue arises:
- Find your water meter and turn the lever off. This will stop water from flowing to your house/office.
- Turn on taps around the area to allow any water in the system to run out from here instead of through the pipe and flooding up the room
- Contact Access Plumbing immediately to minimize the amount of damage and get your burst pipe fixed speedily.
What causes a burst pipe?
If you’re wondering how this could have come about, here are some chief causes behind burst pipes to look out for in the future:
- Corrosion- This is inevitable as the years pass.
- An increase in water pressure- The average pressure in most homes is 30-50 psi. Attach a pressure gauge to a sink spout and turn on the faucet- if the water pressure if higher than the average, call a plumber to reduce it.
- Movement of pipes that aren’t secured- With the pipes clanging back and forth each time water is switched on and off, the joints eventually weaken and give way.
- Cold weather- This gives way to water freezing in the pipes and a build-up of pressure.
Please remember that DIY repairs may end up damaging your property further and costing more to fix. Instead, call our team at (03) 9357 2095 for efficient and affordable burst pipe repairs!
Call us today at (03) 9357 2095 and get your free quote!